Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 is 4 gang WiFi switch
It supports switching among 3 working modes: interlock/self-locking/inching mode. In inching mode, 4CH Pro R2 supports to set 1-16s. This feature allows you to let your switch turn on for a few seconds then goes off, which works like a pulse switch.
Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 integrates with a 433MHz RF receiver module, making possible to be controlled by RF Remote.
The Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 smart switch is DIN Rail mounted. Users can remotely turn on/off the connected lights/appliances by iOS/Android App eWeLink or 433MHz RF Remote. They can create 8 enabled single/repeat/countdown timers to automatically turn on/off at the specified time. The timers can run themselves even when the network is unavailable.
To let the devices be controlled by their family, users can simply share the devices with their accounts and allow specified timers permissions. They can even create some scenes or smart scenes to trigger ON/OFF the switch.
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF
- Remote indoors Independent control–Control each gang separately
- 3 Working Modes– Switch among interlock/self-locking/inching modes
- Adjustable Delay Time– Turn on devices for 1-16s in Inching mode
- DIN Rail Mounted– Great for industrial control
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at a specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor