Terms and conditions
Please read carefully the conditions below before using the online shop at www.4controlshop.eu
By using the online shop at www.4controlshop.eu, you declare that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
This document contains the General Terms and Conditions, according to which Raytron Group Ltd., VAT: BG131186415, headquarters: Sofia, 3, Hristo Kovachev str., Sells goods to its users through the online shop at the following address: www.4controlshop.eu, hereinafter referred to as SHOP. Anyone who uploads the technical device used by him the internet address www.4controlshop.eu will call us USER.
When loading any page of the SHOP with built-in hyperlinks therein, as well as on the other pages of www.4controlshop.eu or by using or paying products offered by the SHOP, the User agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The user identifies himself/herself for the purpose of determining his / her statement of acceptance of the Terms of Service, which is made by the user's IP address stored on the server's www.4controlshop.eu server as well as other information.
Rights and responsibilities of the parties
The products in the SHOP are limited to the specified conditions. Rayton Group Ltd has the right at any time and without notice to make changes to the published products and prices and all such amendments and supplements will take effect from the time of their publication on the website of the online store: www.4controlshop.eu
In order to purchase products from the SHOP, you submit personal information. This information is under the protection of the Personal Data Protection Act. The SHOP uses personal information to improve the services it offers. The information you submit is only used to fulfill your order.
The information you submit is NOT PROVIDED to third parties.
Users subscribed to our newsletter may terminate their subscriptions at any time, if they so wish.
Change in commodity prices
THE SHOP has the right to change the prices at any time, without giving notice to consumers in advance. The user is required to pay the price that was current at the time of the order. When prices are reduced, the reduced prices are announced, with the new price placed next to the old one, which is skewed. In case of technical mistakes made by the user in the information provided by him during the execution of the order, the SHOP has the right to refuse the execution of the order without paying any compensation to the consumer. In the case of user-paid amounts for a particular order (s) which for the above reasons can not be fulfilled, the SHOP undertakes to refund them. Reduced prices are announced as the new price is placed next to the old one, which is crossed out.
Rights and obligations under the Consumer Protection Act Consumer information under Art. 47, para. 1 of the CPA:
1. The main features of the products are described on the product presentation page.
2. A supplier of goods ordered by this online store is Raytron Group Ltd. VAT: BG13118415
3. Address of the supplier: Sofia 1527, 3 Hristo Kovachev Str., Phone:+359 2 9433647
4. The final price of the goods is displayed on the product presentation page next to the product name. The cost of delivery shipping costs is NOT included in the price of the goods. It is stated separately in the order and is charged to the price of the goods when determining the final payment price.
5. Online The SHOP does not charge any costs of using a communication tool for the conclusion of the distance contract.
6. Terms of payment, delivery and performance, the date on which the SHOP undertakes to deliver the goods or to perform the services:
• The terms of delivery and order execution are described in the "Delivery terms" section.
• Payment terms are listed in the "Payment Methods"
7. Terms and ways of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance sales contract without giving reasons for this. The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 days from:
• the delivery date, which means the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) you specified accepted and physically understands the product;
• in the case of more products ordered with a single order and delivered separately: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last product; which we notify you that we can not deliver the rest of the ordered products;
• in the case of an order relating to the delivery of a product consisting of multiple parts: (i) the date on which you or a third party (other than a courier) and indicated by you have accepted and physically own the last part; or (ii) the date we notify you that we can not deliver the remaining parts.
In order to exercise its right of withdrawal, the consumer must notify the SHOP by indicating the name and address of the correspondence and, in case of any such, a telephone number and e-mail address, as well as his decision to withdraw from the contract with an unambiguous application to be presented to the SHOP on a paper or other durable medium. The user may also fill in and submit electronically the standard withdrawal form (Appendix 1) or another unambiguous e-mail denial request: email@example.com, and in case he uses this option, ONLINE SHOP will immediately send message confirming receipt of the refusal. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the consumer to send his notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period (14 days after the receipt of the goods).
In the event that the consumer withdraws from the contract, the SHOP will refund all payments received, except for additional costs associated with a consumer's chosen delivery method, without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 days, from the date on which the consumer informs the SHOP of his decision to withdraw from the contract.
ONLINE SHOP does the refund only on a bank or card account of the client.
ONLINE SHOP has the right to postpone reimbursement until receipt of the goods back or until evidence is provided that the item has been returned, whichever is the earlier.
The consumer should send to the SHOP or return the goods without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days after the day the consumer informed the SHOP for his / her refusal of the contract.
The term is considered to be complied with if the user returns the goods to the SHOP before the end of the 14-day period. The consumer is solely responsible for reducing the value of the goods as a result of testing other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and good functioning. The goods should be returned in original packaging in their entirety, complete with accompanying documentation and without damage.
9. In exercising the right of withdrawal, the User shall bear the transportation costs of returning the goods to the SHOP.
10. Goods inconsistencies and claims.
Attention! Upon receipt of the shipment please check the goods in the presence of the courier.
Upon receipt of the shipment, you must check the contents of the goods compliance package with the order. In the event of inconsistency of the received goods with the ordered ones, the SHOP shall replace the products on their own account without additional fees for the User.
In the case of missing goods found by the User upon receipt of the order, the SHOP may offer alternative products of the same value. If the Customer refuses to replace the products, the SHOP will refund the corresponding amount.
If there is a problem with a purchased product, you can contact our representative by phone:+359899188870. If a defective product is found, the SHOP undertakes to replace it with a new one such as the transport and other costs of receiving and returning the goods at the expense of SHOP.
In the case of violations of the appearance of the goods occurring during transport, you may contact the messenger for the damaged shipment protocol.
In the event that an agreement satisfactory to the parties to the dispute can not be reached, and in accordance with Article 148 (4) of the Consumer Protection Act, you may use the following electronic link to the CPC or the online dispute resolution platform ODR platform) within the European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?еvent=main.home.chooseLanguage
THE SHOP reserves the right to amend and supplement these General Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications and amendments shall enter into force without the prior consent of the User. Amendments shall enter into force automatically from the time of their publication on the website of the SHOP: www.4controlshop.eu. The user has the obligation to periodically visit the Terms of Service page to learn about any changes.