The Sonoff 512 is an affordable Wi-Fi smart switch that provides users with smart home controls.
It is a module that can be connected to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff 512 WiFi is an electrical switch with one relay and low voltage input 5/12V. The module supports inching /self-locking mode. In self-locking mode, customers can remotely turn on/off connected devices immediately. When in inching mode, customers can have two wiring ways to select:
- Turn on 1s and then auto-off
- Turn off 1s and then auto-on.
Connected to the home WiFi router and cloud platform, it allows users to remotely manage all connected devices via the eWeLink mobile application. The server is a global server of Amazon AWS. Suitable for opening of electric locks and strikers, garage doors and more.
While your mobile phone has a 2G / 3G / 4G / WiFi network, you can control the devices by switching them off / on from anywhere in the world at any time. It is possible to set device timers. The eWeLink mobile application allows users to easily control the devices. The iOS app version can be downloaded to the App Store while the Android version of Google Play.
- Remote power on/off anywhere
- Free iOS and mobile app for Android eWeLink
- Sync - Device status is tracked through the application in real time
- Time setting - Set programming / counting timers / on / off cycles at set time
- Sharing - Manage your smart home with your family
- Scenarios - Turn on / off devices with one touch
- Intelligent scenarios - the module relay is activated by different circumstances - temperature, humidity, alarm, etc.